[TenTec] Arrl product review and new release 2.035!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Arrl product review and new release 2.035!
From: "Roland Guidry" <na5q@w5ddl.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:31:02 -0500

I read the ARRL review and noticed that they received from Ten-Tec a new
firmware release 2.035, see last paragraph of The Numbers Game section.
Where is that release to us users?

Does anybody feel as I do that when pressing A>B, B<A or A/B that we should
have the option for the Mode to follow not just the BW and PBT? This keeps
causing me difficulties when working DX split. Especially when switching
from say 40m to 20m.

I asked Ten-Tec to assist with this many months ago, but no responses from
them.

73, Roland NA5Q