Re: [TenTec] Unhappy Orion 2 Owner,

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Unhappy Orion 2 Owner,
From: Lee A Crocker <lee_crocker@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:32:51 -0700 (PDT)
I had this exact thing happen in my Orion and it
turned out to be a couple of blown diodes in the PA.
I do not think this is common, but a couple of diodes
can let go in any radio.  Mine had just come back that
day from an update from the ten tec factory so you can
imagine I was a bit grumpy when I had to pack it up
for a return trip.  Paul took care of it, and I got
over it.

73  W9OY