Re: [TenTec] Being a Contrarian...."

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Being a Contrarian...."
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:14:53 -0400
>"Urban myths die hard.  Sometimes, they become articles of faith -- or entire
>religious movements, burning heretics at the stake.  If I were the current
>team at T-T, I'd just want to slap somebody :-) "
>Grant/NQ5T

I'm not a 'member of the current team at T-T', but TT had my 4000
bucks and I had a radio that would not  work to TT published specs.
After 20 months of frustration, it was I who wanted to 'slap
somebody' at TT. And that 'somebody was NOT on the engineering team.

Doug Smith's leaving TT was NOT an 'urban myth'!

Tom - W4BQF