Re: [TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"
From: "Lynn Lamb, W4NL" <w4nl@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:03:04 -0400
Not that anyone should care, but this reflector has out-lived any usefulness
for me.  I do respect many on here be it I agree with them or not and for
those good comments and help for me personally, thanks.  Life will continue
and it's wonderful to have Ham Radio as part of this life.

V/R, Lynn W4NL
W4NL@Charter.net