Re: [TenTec] Corsair II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II
From: "Patrick Signs" <psn7ic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:19:34 +0000

Well that is the normal operating characteristic of a PTO rig. They will tend to drift aplenty at warm up, but will stablize after awhile. My lil Century 21 is the same. Drifts like crazy at first but after about 30 to 40 minutes it becomes fairly rock solid. As well with a Ten Tec 544 which I used for a few years at our club station in W6 land.

73's -- Pat , N7IC/8