Re: [TenTec] Why I love Ten-Tec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why I love Ten-Tec
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:05:31 -0400
Years ago I had an issue with my Paragon.  Wrote Ten Tec about it and
why I thought they did not do a very good job in the design.  ( I have to
laugh about that now, they did a fine job!   :-)  I still have that Paragon and
will not part with it.  )      Got a personal letter from Jack (no boiler
plate)
explaining the Paragon design in considerable detail and why they did what
they did.  I was duly impressed, with the design and with Jack and Ten Tec.
I still have that letter in my file.  Have been using TT gear ever since with
only short and not very satisfactory excursions to other stuff.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY