[TenTec] Omni VII SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII SORRY I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:02:47 EDT
After watching this string for a few days I recall that when the Orion  II
came out everyone was having a fit as to why Ten Tec kept it such a  secret.
Can You blame them?
This thing is not even off the prototype bench and we beat QST on the first
review.
Most of the stuff is negative about a rig we have not yet seen in our  shacks.
That is why I think Ten Tec should adopt the idea to stop trying to pleas
everyone and just please themselves with higher profits.
The overseas radio producers must have a ball watching this list  bash
American made products and companies that try to be loyal to an ever
increasing
number of disgruntled individuals that will never be pleased.
Maybe Ten Tec should just design radios and sell the designs to the foreign
manufacturers so they can build the radios and put an out of the country name
on  it.
Kenwood might be interested in this idea since rumor has it they are  getting
out of HF radios and sticking to the stereo market.
That way Ten Tec can make money and not have to listen to  complaints.
That's my two cents.
Dan/N4VET