Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 44, Issue 32

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 44, Issue 32
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:41:38 -0500
Excuse Me John,

I was under the impression that Jim was the List Administrator. His comments
are quoted below for your review.

Civilly es VY 73 OM,

Mike
NM7X

[TenTec] ORION II--Tech Topics
John R W3ULS at 3n.net
Tue Aug 8 19:01:31 EDT 2006

Per Jim Lowman, I suggest this is the very kind of thread/comment
best reserved for the Yahoo Orion group. Some of us do not own, and
will not own, an Orion, and placing Orion stuff on its own site would
bring down the bandwidth of this valuable reflector big time..

73,
John, W3ULS