Re: [TenTec] TT Orion 565 as carryon luggage

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Orion 565 as carryon luggage
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:00:57 -0500
Hi Arthur

I think because of the size of the box, it would not fit in the carry on
luggage compartment, even on international flights. If you unpacked it and
carried on only the Orion by itself I think it would fit..  Then you could
check the empty box.  You should be able to check with the airline to
determine if they would allow you to carry on just the Orion as sensitive
electronic equipment.

Dave K5WNV