[TenTec] Help with Digital Modes on Orion II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with Digital Modes on Orion II
From: "Gregory J. Knapp" <gknapp@freshrain.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:32:17 -0700
I would like to get on PSK and other digital modes with my Orion II. What
brand/type of rig-computer interface have you found works for you?  I want
to buy one complete with interface cables as I do not have the time or
patience to build one. Also, I understand some units do audio for SSB,
slow-scan or even RTTY.  I know this is a broad question, but I am not sure
yet exactly what I want…I just know I need one! Are there any I should stay
away from, such as ones prone to RF, etc.?

Any suggestions as to what has worked well with your Orion II will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg, N6GK!