Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ question
From: Ira Franklin <k4ymq@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
the only upgrade still available for the Omni 6 is the option 1 upgrade.
  73
  Ira

Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net> wrote:
  As far as I know, the "option 3" mods for the OMNI VI have not been
installed by the factory for some years.

Check the archives of this list for discussion of the roofing filter.
If you're a CW op or live under serious strong RF interference, it sure
does help.

On Aug 19, 2006, at 1:52 PM, HUGHESRO wrote:

> Just a question. I hve the Omni 6. Is the plus upgrade still
> available. does the INRAD mod/filter work well with just the om6? I've
> only had for about 6 months, but what a radio. I only use my
> FT1000mpmk5fd for psk. The omni6 is loaded up with filters. Tnxs in
> advance. W4IV, Roger in Tn. Close to the Stones River Civil War
> Battlefield. Murfreesboro, tn.

WA3JPG
Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science