Re: [TenTec] Which HF directional antenna?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which HF directional antenna?
From: Rideout Family <wa6ipd@dslextreme.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:07:29 -0700
I would recommend a Quad, they cost less have a much lower wind load and
the weight is much less. A two element is excellent, three element
outstanding, four element is hard to match. Lightning Bolt was the best
but they are out of business, check the reviews of all HF antennas at
eham.net

http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/11

73s Art