Re: [TenTec] House cleaning at N4PY

To: Carl Moreschi <n4py@arrl.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] House cleaning at N4PY
From: Jerry W9CTB <w9ctb-1@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:16:44 -0400 (EDT)
  Hello Carl,

  I wonder if you have sold the rx320 yet? and would you sell it with the
interfacing boxes to hook up to the Peg also??  I'm no technician by a stretch
and would like to be able to have the dual rx like you are talking about but
building those boxes and hooking them up would take a lot of help on my part.
Just wondering if you might let it go together. My Peg is like yours, excellent
condition with the tuner, remote pod, etc. Let me know.

  Another thing I have been wondering about is when it gets close to renewing
my Peg software do you give a warning time is getting near? I don't even
remember when I got it from you and don't want it to lapse without my knowing
it.

  Hope you sell all of your gear and best of 73 from Southern Indiana.

  Jerry...W9CTB