Re: [TenTec] Argosy Microphones

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argosy Microphones
From: "D. Kemp" <nn8b@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
Randy,

I have an original 4 page sales brochure for the
Argosy II and I have an Argosy (analog) I bought new.
I do not believe a mic came with it.

The brochure says "And a full compliment of optional
accessories allows you to customize your station for
your operating preference." Then on the back cover
under the heading "Accessories" it lists the "Model
700A Hand-held IC Electeret Microphone" and gives the
specs.

If you want a scanned copy of the brochure I would be
happy to send it to you. The files will probably be
large. It's full color and 4 pages.

73,

Don, NN8B