Re: [TenTec] Orion and 253 Tuner

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and 253 Tuner
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:38:37 -0700
Peg this is a level converter that changes the Orion's antenna selection
output to the same levels as the Omni V and VI, 253 antenna coupler and the
Hercules II.

The cables I am using are all home brew.

Good luck getting the "Closet KW" together and hello to Paul.  Sorry I
missed you guys from FW but conditions were not good to the west coast.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk