Re: [TenTec] Omni V.9 - software

To: on of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V.9 - software
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:57:01 -0500
Thanks John. The omni 6 does work on Win-eqf. I hve N1MM software downloaded
and will try. Ham Radio Delux won't work unless I say it's a IC 703 or 735. I
miss using N4PY. I sure want the Omni 7 but pennies may be short. Hi Hi I may
sell 1000mp mark 5 but never sell Omni 6. It's sweet on CW. The only thing I
don't like about the Omni 6 is the speaker in the Power supply. I use the Yaesu
Sp 5 which sounds much better and has the filters in it. I want to remote the
base and be able to use laptop from office and work dx. I'm not a techinal
computer person. So my learning is slow. I'm afraid to retire as I will have no
time to play radios. HiHi. Agn tnxs for ur help John. 73 Roger W4IV