[TenTec] Possible Missing E-Mail ;^(

To: "QRP-L Reflector" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Possible Missing E-Mail ;^(
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:07:47 -0600
Good Morning:

A few days ago my computer went in for servicing.  I got it back a couple
of days ago, only to discover this morning that major settings on the
computer have been changed.  EG the mailbox and browser security settings
went to the tightest possible.  Accordingly some e-mail and other messages
were probably lost (automatically deleted when they didn't match my address
book, etc.).  I don't know how many may have simply never reached me.

Anyway, if you have written in the last few days--I guess up to maybe 10
days ago--please re-send it if possible.  Thanks, and sorry for the
confusion.  Next time I will certainly re-check settings when receiving
back computers [g].

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey