Re: [TenTec] Omni VII SSB vs CW?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII SSB vs CW?
From: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:22:18 -0400
From: <Kc9cdt@aol.com>

>I have always thought (and heard from others) of the Omni VI Plus as more
>of
> an outstanding CW rig than SSB (in general).

I have always thought of my OmniVI+ as an outstanding SSB and VERY
outstanding CW rig. Just because it doesn't make you sound like "Elvis" or
have a roger beep and all the other gadgets it gets a bad rap from some
Phone Ops.

> Anyone have an opinion on how the VII is going to be for SSB?

If like the other TT rigs--- it will be fine. They might even add the
"Elvis" option for the audio boyz................
73, John WA4TT