[TenTec] steppir, ten tec

To: goofyham@highstream.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] steppir, ten tec
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:47:03 EDT
Tom;
My start up code comes up 3E6 3A04 when I turn on the controller. I  would
have thought the Fluidmotion would have known this???
I'm going to  call them today and ask about this.
If I'm correct in reading your message  your configuration with the Y cable
is the  Orion-SteppIR-Computer???
Thanks.
George

Yes, I use ACLOG, the 3 ele steppir on a 15 foot roof tower at about 35  feet
total height, lmr 400 coax, an original orion ,ver 2,056 or what ever is
latest, ( it works on b5, 72  and others..v. 1 and ver 2 software.. it  works)

so it does work  good luck

tom N6AJR