Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Price

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Price
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:01:30 -0700
I can think of prices today and yesteryear in different ways.  I know
that I bought a brand new Toyota for $3k thirty years ago and today,
probably costs more than ten times that amount.  At the same time, I
bought a computer this week for the same price as one three years ago
and the new one has many times the processing power, graphic power
and hard disk capacity.  One that would be comparable to my three
year old machine could be had for a song.  While being "internet
remote" ready would certainly be a technological advance, how much
better the Omni VII's close in dynamic range will be over an Omni VI+
will be interesting.

Gary W7TEA