Re: [TenTec] Omni VI FSK for psk?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI FSK for psk?
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:06:15 -0400
I think you will find 'rtty/fsk' completely independant to PSK31 on an Omni 6.

PSK and your sound card is fed into the 'Audio In' RCA connector, for
xmit and your rigs Audio Out RCA connector should be plugged into
your sound card's Line IN or Mike IN on your PC. You will have to set
up a PTT from your PSK software, which can be done on one of your COM
ports, using pin 7 (RTS) of a DB9 connector. The audio interface
cables can be purchased at your local Radio Shack. If you have a lot
of money to throw away, you can buy an interface box at the
ridiculous prices they are asking for them!

Good luck.

Tom - W4BQF