Re: [TenTec] Raspy audio in 2.059d

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Raspy audio in 2.059d
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:15:01 -0400
Rick,

I did all of the resets.  No change.  I did notice that I keep the bandwidth
at 2300 for SSB.  If I increase the bandwidth to 2450, the 2.4 filter is not
in line and because of the increase of the "high" sounds; the noise is not
as noticeable.  I will wait and see what other replies I receive.  Thanks
for the suggestions.

73,
John