Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.059d - TUNE bug?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.059d - TUNE bug?
From: "Bob Cunnings" <bob.cunnings@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:50:29 -0600
I've since discovered that this only happens when VFO B is assigned to
the main receiver, which is how I've always operated - given how the
gear is arranged, it's easier for me to use that (rightmost) tuning
knob. It's still not right, and wasn't a problem in previous versions
if I recall correctly. Xmtr or sub-receiver VFO assignment doesn't
seem to matter.

Bob NW8L