Re: [TenTec] User manual and schematic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] User manual and schematic
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 00:54:00 -0600
Caro Matteo:

BonaSera to you and your familia.  What you might simply is to hunt for it
on Google, or even Froogle.  Something should be found almost.  They are
truly amazing.
Simply enter KR50 Keyer user manual, etc., and I bet you will find many
threads, to point others.  GL.

Another possibility is go onto the ARRL site.  If you drill down the
right-most pulldown menu on top of the webpage you will a Classifieds page,
broken into a number of topics.  And they of course have a search screen,
and a Wanted area where you list what you arr looking.  I copy this entire
Home Page, to give you an idea.

Good Luck and cul.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

<<ARRL -- The national association for Amateur Radio    ARRL -- The national
association for Amateur Radio
        Join ARRL or Renew Your Membership! -- Ad

Find on this site...
        Site Index
·Classes
·Exams
·Clubs
·Hamfests
·Addresses

Search site:

Call sign search:

ARRL Member Login...
Username:         Password:

Register    Forgot userid/password?

Quick Links...
·Join or Renew
·Catalog & Store
·ARRL Courses
·Classifieds
·Getting Started

Operating Activities    Licensing       News/Bulletins  Services
Education       Public
Service Support Donate to ARRL  ARRL Info
        Text-only

Radios On-Line
Place An Ad || Cancel An Ad
Only ARRL Members can place ads
To view this page correctly, you may need to turn off ad blocking.
Ads will be listed in alphabetical order
Set ad listing order to: newest first

List all the ads or choose a category:
Accessories (66)        Amps (11)
Antennas (35)   Antique/Vintage (18)
ATV (1)         Batteries (1)
Coax (2)        Computers/Software (6)
Digital (3)     For Sale (other) (16)
Ham-Friendly Property For Sale (6)      Kits (1)
Magazines and Books (10)        Power Supplies (11)
QRP (5)         Receivers (14)
Repeaters (3)   Satellite (1)
Scanners (2)    Test Equipment (18)
TNCs (3)        Towers (9)
Transceivers (Handheld) (13)    Transceivers (HF) (52)
Transceivers (Mobile) (4)       Transceivers (VHF/UHF) (11)
Transmitters (2)        Transverters (2)
Tubes (12)      Wanted (45)
Watt Meters (5)

Search for ad text:
ARRLWeb Home || QST Ham-Ads
Radios On-Line: View All Ads || Place An Ad || Cancel An Ad
ARRL Advertising Department

Page last modified: 08:54 PM, 22 Apr 2005 ET
Page author: ltardette@arrl.org
Copyright © 2005, American Radio Relay League, Inc. All Rights Reserved.