Re: [TenTec] [orion565] Re: Orion V2.059 Aux Audio Levels

To: orion565@yahoogroups.com,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [orion565] Re: Orion V2.059 Aux Audio Levels
From: "Barry Gross" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:02:22 +0000
Here are the characteristics of the aux audio outputs in my O1 v2.059, with
main rx feeding right line output and subrx feeding left line output:

SSB,CW
1. L&R line outputs are variable for first 50% of AF; increasing past 50%
results in increasing attenuation of opposite output - in other words L
output increases as I increase Main AF to 50% and then R output decreases (L
output constant) as I go past 50% on Main AF and vice versa for increasing
Sub AF
2. R output (subrx) is 3dB lower than L output with equal settings on both
rx

RTTY,AM
1. operates same as SSB,CW
2. R output is equal to L output with equal settings on both rx

73,
Barry N1EU