Re: [TenTec] More audio woes with 2.059d

To: "Tentec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More audio woes with 2.059d
From: "Geoff Stokes" <geoff.g0byh@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:12:58 +0100
Some users have reported variation in AUX audio output levels.

If in the AUDIO menus I set SPKR selection to "BOTH" then AUX output
level decreases with an increase in SUB AF volume control.
Adjusting MAIN AF volume control then will increase or decrease level again.

If in the AUDIO menu you leave SPKR selection on "MAIN" then MAIN AF
or SUB AF volume controls do not influence the AUX output levels.

Don't find this a problem as I set the radio up on USER 2 for all digi'
modes and never use the SUB RX at this time.

Geoff - G0BYH