[TenTec] Somewhat Orion related...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Somewhat Orion related...
From: "Hsu, Aaron (NBC Universal)" <aaron.hsu@nbcuni.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:48:35 -0700
Although this isn't directly TenTec related, it is of some interest...

Freescale Semiconductor Reaches Agreement with Private Equity Consortium
in $17.6 Billion Transaction

http://media.freescale.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=196520&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=
905906&highlight=&tid=rsspr

Freescale is the old Motorola semiconductor division - best known for
the PowerPC CPU and also the division that makes the DragonBall CPU
found in both flavors of Orions.  Don't panic...definitely don't think
this aquisition has any impact on product availability - just a change
in ownership.  But I'm still trying to figure out the reason for for the
buy-out...maybe I should have bought stock in Freescale...

73,

  - Aaron Hsu, NN6O