[TenTec] Fw: Centurion Amplifier - 110 volt?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Centurion Amplifier - 110 volt?
From: "Rideout Family" <wa6ipd@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 08:47:37 -0700

  Ed, another important consideration is what else is on the line that goes
  your shack?  Not the bathroom I hope!  The bathroom often has some type of
  heat (heat lamps) and the girls like to use those power-hawg hair dryers.
  If there are no other heavy power uses on your line a 15 ampere circuit
  should be able to serve lighting, transceiver + misc and a AL-811H with no
  problem.  But do check out what else is on the line.

 de WA6IPD