Re: [TenTec] orion2 bandstacking?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion2 bandstacking?
From: "George" <goofyham@highstream.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:41:31 -0400
Is there anyone using a logging program that has packet spots that you can
click on and change the frequency and mode/width of the Orion2?
I find that if I set up my band stacking registers to my liking the spot
clicking uses one of these registers and screws up my stacking frequency
setup.
Invariably, I want to go to my favorite band/frequency and the registers are
screwed up by the spot clicking.
In my opinion I think Ten Tec should visit the use of the stacking registers
for spot clicking. I don't think the Orion2 should use the registers for
spot clicking. I also don't think Ten Tec gave much thought to users doing
remote control of the Orion2.
By the way, an indication of which stacking registers is in use on the
screen.
Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks.
George