Re: [TenTec] Hamfest

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hamfest
From: "David E. Shelton" <des.n4in@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:02:42 -0400
John,
The size of the rig or the file size? The Omni VII is in the Jupiter chassis
so that sized rig. Nice rig used one at the hamfest yesterday, liked it so
much I bought an Orion II. But seriously it is a very nice rig but I am used
to the old Omni's and could not get past the size and layout.
73,
David, N4iN