Re: [TenTec] Scout RF GAIN mods?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout RF GAIN mods?
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:21:18 -0400
I see that someone sent you the mod that I described. It is basically
the same as the Argosy mod described in February 1986 QST and in the
first edition of ARRL's QRP classics.

I later took the mod out, but I would like to find a way to mount a tiny
"local/distant" switch on the back. The goal is to drill no new holes.

                                                        73,

                                                        Bob WB2VUF