Re: [TenTec] #218 filter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] #218 filter
From: "J.Reed" <jhreed@chilitech.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:56:03 -0400
Good morning John, I'm a bit too dumb to answer the question but I also would
be 'interested' in knowing how to test it myself. I have the Orion-1 and maybe
could try it out doing the same test as you have described.  When you replaced
the Omni-D '218' with the new one, did you feel it made any difference?  That
would be important I assume...  Jim Reed, W3RYJ...