[TenTec] FS: TT Omni VI+ with optional filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT Omni VI+ with optional filters
From: "Dave Wilson" <Dave.Wilson@epictech.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:43:01 -0400
Hi Dave,

Was alerted to your listing just now by N4DD, a neighbor.

I am very interested in your Omni VI+.

At the moment I'm still at work, but will be leaving within the next half hour.

My home e-mail address is

n4dw@chartertn.net

If still available, please pass along your phone number & I will call you this
evening.

Thanks & 73,
Dave
N4DW

Dave Wilson
Manufacturing Engineer
EPIC TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Electronics Manufacturing Center
3000 Bill Garland Road
Johnson City, TN 37604
423-461-2946

-------- Appended by EPIC Technologies, LLC ----------
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the named recipients (or a person responsible for
delivering it to the recipients). If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate
this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation