[TenTec] TenTec Orion I V2

To: "TenTecForum" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Orion I V2
From: "Bernhard Hoidn" <bernhard.hoidn@online.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 18:24:50 +0200
Hall Ben (K8DIT) and Carl (N4PY)!!

Now I made the Battery reset and the Master reset. The first five minutes it
works, but than there was the same problem again.  The Sub receiver is only
noisy and the s-meter has overdrive.
Now I switched off the Bin RX and the TRX runs now for 1 hour ok, also the
second Receiver.
I´ll test it now with this adjust. (no BinRX mode).

My German dealer says, that it´s not a hardware problem; he means it´s a
software problem.

If the problems are the same (after I made the Battery and Master Reset), I
should downgrade to version: 1.372 and waiting for a new version.

At least I must say, that I´m very lucky with my Omni VI+, but not with the
Orion I V2.

73 from Landshut/DL

Bernhard