[TenTec] Tentec QSK amps and tuners F/S

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec QSK amps and tuners F/S
From: <k7gt@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 8:06:44 -0700
Having recently sold the 2nd OmniVI, I now need to thin the flock of Tentec
amps.

One of the following needs to be sold:

Tentec Titan (original). Early S/N but completely updated in 2001. It now has
cabinetry to match Corsair II and OmniV/VI rather than OmniC / Corsair. Rarely
used
now as our QTH has been in flux and the Herc II so convenient. I will need
at least $1400 for it. Prefer pickup, but will package and ship at your expense
if
 necessary.

Tentec Hercules II and 9420 p.s.  Excellent condition. Complete with both
manuals,
remote cable (OmniVI to Herc II), and power pigtail for alternate power
sources. I
need at least $1250 for the combo. Will not separate amp and p.s. Shipping at
your
expense.

Other items:

Tentec 238 tuner. Immaculate condition. Cabinetry matches OmniV/VI. $300 plus
shipping.

Tentec 257 tuner. Again, immaculate condition. Comes with control cable
to OmniVI. $750 plus shipping.

 Shipping from 97502.

I would consider an Argonaut V as partial trade for any of these items. U.S.
sale
only.

73 Allan K7GT