[TenTec] Orion 28 Mhz noise

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion565@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 28 Mhz noise
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:16:01 -0400
My Orion has decided to generate some noise on ten meters.  The receiver
has frying hash at about 30 over 9, rendering the receiver useless.
Other receivers in the shack have NO noise on ten unless the Orion is
powered up....yes the noise generated by the Orion can be heard in other
receivers.  Orion is dead quiet on 12 and below.  Anyone else ever
experience this and found a cure before I trouble the good folks at
TenTec with this one?  thanks.  73 bob de w9ge