Re: [TenTec] WTB Argosy Noise Blanker

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Argosy Noise Blanker
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:07:22 -0400
Thanks for the info Mike.  I wondered if there might be two models.
Interesting note though.  I have both Argosy and Argosy II sharing one
noise blanker.  Don't know which model it is but I switch it between the two
Argosys and it works very well in either one.  In fact, I think the Argosy
noise blanker is one of the best blankers I have ever used.

So, if I'm able to find a blanker, I don't care which one it is since I can put
it
in the rig it is designed for and use the one I have in the other rig.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY