Re: [TenTec] Orion 1, No RIT, XIT

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1, No RIT, XIT
From: "Mary Ann Higgins" <mahiggins@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:59:21 -0400
Tim might be that the encoder knob does not have enough distance
between it and the panel.  Mine did the same thing and when I called
TT that is what the told me to increase
the distance from the panel.No more problems. Be careful sliding the
silver ring off to
get at the allen screw to increase the distance .  I  moved all knobs
out a little and have had no problems. If ur us V2, have you tried
setting Contrast on 35-40.
73's Ray (W1JUS)

On 10/22/06, Toby Pennington <toby423@earthlink.net> wrote:

> The RIT encoder is bad....send it back to Ten Tec for repair.   Toby  W4CAK

The joy is in the journey...
Mary Ann Higgins