[TenTec] Orionll 566AT Main Rx Hang Problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orionll 566AT Main Rx Hang Problem
From: "EI6DL" <ei6dl@eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:04:49 +0100
Hello! All.

Have any of you Ten-Tec Orion ll 566 owners come across this problem ? The Main
Rx on my Orion ll 566AT running V2.032 has hung for no apparent reason on more
than one occasion. Checking the Sub Rx and it  receives fine all the time that
this is happening . On the Main Rx there is only band noise and no audio
modulation and no signal modulation showing on the Sweep display. Switching  On
and  Off the rid has managed cleared this but not always . Also having  left
the rig off for a while and switching it on again has cleared it .

I have been thinking of downloading the latest updated software V2.037j  in the
hope that that may remedy the problem ??

 73'es

 Tony  EI6DL.