[TenTec] FS: Argo 509 and mic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argo 509 and mic
From: "George Osier" <gosier@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:09:45 -0500
Hi All !!!

To get funds for my K1 Im selling my 509. Its in near mint condx and works
FB as a example 120 Qs CW in last weeks Sweeps. The only problem I can fin
is that the meter wont read sig strength but reads SWR fine.

The rig has had the 30 meter mod which I will include a copy of. When set to
10 meters on the band select and resonated at 10 mhz you can work 30 meters.
It can EASILY be put back to 10 meters when needed.

Also with it is a ElectroVoice model 638 base mike in very good condx !!

I have the original manual and I will enclose the 30 meters mod paperwork
with it.

$300.00 and I ship

Please reply private.

Thanks !!!!!