[TenTec] Omni need's

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni need's
From: John Cox <jecox@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:40:37 -0600
I am in need of an Omni C manual or the maintenance sections of the manual.
I bought an Omni C on ebay and the VFO has the old grease problem and the
Quote (manual's) that came with it was a copy of section 1 and 2 of the
owners manual.  This works fine for operation but come up short on maintenance.

I would also like to buy an Omni VI Plus or Omni VI with option 3.
If anyone is thinking of trading one in on an Orion or have one for sale
let me know the condition and price and maybe I can give it a new home.

73
John  KC0YAI