Re: [TenTec] New Radio - Day One

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Radio - Day One
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:47:47 -0600
Denny,

Color me day 1 also, in a way.  I just got my OII  two days ago and
had it up and running the same day.  It is day one with this  radio,
but I had an OI and sold it last June. that was a dumb move.  I
bought a 756PROIII, a fine radio but which just didn't fit me very
well.  When I got the OII back I found out that everything worked the
way I wanted it to.

I am now a happy camper.

73, Dick, N5XRD