Re: [TenTec] Omni VI problems

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI problems
From: Duane - N9DG <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:46:49 -0800 (PST)
If you are referring to all the LED's around the keypad and
not the digital frequency display then it is a symptom that
the master reference OCXO (TCXO if modified) oscillator -
isn't (oscillating). Should be fairly easy T-shoot with
another RX, probe near the reference oscillator
(right-topside toward the back/PA section), look for the
presence either a 10 MHz or 20 MHz signal.

Duane
N9DG