Re: [TenTec] Adapting PTO style Ten-Tec transceivers for FSK

To: <kg6tt@arrl.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Adapting PTO style Ten-Tec transceivers for FSK
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:21:35 -0500
Perhaps it would help you to remember that the PTO's have a line which
offsets their output by some 10kHz when operating 10 meters, at least in
the Triton and black Omni rigs, perhaps others.  I don't remember why
they do this but they do it.  You might use this input to the PTO to
accomplish what you seek.

73, Mike N4NT
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!