Re: [TenTec] New Omni VII pic out

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Omni VII pic out
From: Martin AA6E <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:11:05 -0500
I see they finally figured out that black-on-black POWER / PHONES / KEY
/ MIC wasn't so good on the Orion.  The new Omni has readable labels!

It will be interesting to see what kind of firmware troubles it may
have.  Hopefully, none.  But I wonder what kind of authentication is
required to operate the rig over your Internet connection...  Neat
hacking possibilities there.

73 Martin AA6E