Re: [TenTec] Clock MIA

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Clock MIA
From: "George Allgood" <Myp4k69@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:43:04 -0500
Darrell,

Press LOCK  hold down until you see the word "Choose" on dial display.  Then
press the number 1.
You will see ID off. Turn the Main Tuning Dial until you see CCD ON
(Continuous Clock Display)
Then you can enter the time  with keypad (24 hour format)  To align with WWV
wait for the beep to enter the final digit
and you're right on the money.

George
W4GFA