Re: [TenTec] Noise Reduction Setting

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Noise Reduction Setting
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:17:47 -0500
And this is why I said the FIR filter works pretty well.  It takes a darn
good stab at approaching what the really high end filters can do with brute
force....without needing the brute force.  It cannot quite get there of
course, but it works well.  That's what we are all saying I guess.

Ok...I give up.  My intention was hopefully to get Ten Tec to comment.  It
seems rather clear that they choose not to.

We have exchanged ideas among the group in a very civil, interesting, and
informative exchange.  I'm happy with that !  Would that all discussions
could be as good.  But I guess we have extracted all we can for this one, so
I guess I'm going to ease out of it now.

Thanks to all who participated.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ