Re: [TenTec] what is a TT SP-325 Receiver?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] what is a TT SP-325 Receiver?
From: "w8jy" <w8jy@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:21:59 -0500
They are a general coverage receiver that the military used for initial
training of operators.  I own one - it is slightly better than the average
entry level SWL receiver.  Not a great performer, but adequate for the
casual listener's needs.  My 51J-4 and R-390A receivers both outperform it
by a wide margin.  I do most of my listening outside the ham bands now on
the Orion sub-receiver.

Jess Young, W8JY