Re: [TenTec] Arrl and code

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Arrl and code
From: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:00:55 -0800 (PST)
Out of this you will see a new ARRL.  It might take awhile for "new thinking"
to take charge, but it will happen.  This is  a wake up call for the league.
Down the road there is a one class license scheme.  Administrative cost for we
poor hams has to be high and a big hit to the FCC budget.  The less we are
regulated the lower the costs.  It is that or raise the amateur fees to reflect
actual cost.  I think the reason for flat membership is the magazine.  It is so
out of touch it is pathetic,

George, W6GF