[TenTec] Corsair still fixable?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair still fixable?
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:23:47 -0000
I got elected to try and sell a Corsair that one of our local club members
has been trying to sell forever. HF rigs just don't sell in this area. This
one will only receive in ssb mode with filter 3 selected. Other then that,
it won't receive. the VFO does not turn very well. Some of the push pull
switches  feel  sloppy. It has a dingy look to it. It has a brand new
Corsair II manual. It's hard to find something right with this rig. The
display still worked and it still had 100 watts output in the lock position.
I don't know if Ten Tec still has all the parts this will take. Is there any
interest in something like this? It may even be beyond a fixer upper.

Mike, K9MI